Competitive Salary dependent on experience.
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing global company striving to be the best in the industry?
They are looking for an experienced Copywriter/Content Marketing Executive who can write engaging content to help market their software. They need someone who is a natural writer and a knowledge sponge who will take an interest in their software and how it benefits their customers. Working alongside the rest of the marketing team, the successful candidate will create digestible content to be used across multiple channels including blog articles, social media posts, white papers, newsletter articles, marketing collateral and ad copy.
You’ll use your knowledge and experience to discover new and exciting ways to reach people in their target markets, and it goes without saying that your attention to detail, spelling and grammar will be second-to-none.
This role will be based in their UK Head Office in Cambridgeshire.
- Produce compelling copy in line with our brand
- Take a brief and develop the copy to meet the overall objectives
- Write engaging content to support lead generation, SEO and nurture campaigns
- Manage social media channels
- Create new ways of communicating with key stakeholders
- Tailor content for a range of purposes, audiences and media including the web, social media, adverts and print
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to deliver a project on time
- Experience of Pardot or Marketing Automation Software
- Excellent & creative use of the English language
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
- Ability to juggle projects and priorities
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar creative role for at least 2 years.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team who is passionate about what they do. To apply, send your CV and any additional information relevant to your application.
It's important to note that experience in the above areas would be preferred, it will be secondary to finding the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability.
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. They would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.