This company is the leading supplier of veterinary telehealth services in the UK, using telephony, web chat and video to support pet owners. Based in Surrey, it is a profitable business that is enjoying sustainable growth.
They are looking for a Commercial Director to join the business in an exciting period of innovation and growth. The role would report directly to the Managing Director.
Key aspects of the role would include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the business and the HQ team;
- Working with the Managing Director to identify strategic opportunities and projects;
- Taking responsibility for, and delivering, the above projects;
- Working with the Sales Director to drive further sales
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing the necessary changes.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Management experience (required)
- Capacity to progress to the Managing Director role (required)
- Been exposed to, but not a specialist in, Sales, Finance and IT (required)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills (required)
- Growth Mindset (required)
- Experience with the veterinary industry (preferred)
- Experience with remote teams (preferred)
- £75k basic
- Up to 15% bonus
- 32 days holiday
The role is based in Leatherhead, located close to the A3 and M25 making it easily commutable. The office has plenty of car parking space.
All applications will receive a response within 1 working day.