This company is currently recruiting for a fully skilled CNC Turner with programming experience to set and operate their Fanuc series machines.
Applicants must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Electrical and mechanical knowledge of modern CNC Machine Tools;
- Fanuc series OI-TC and I series control knowledge and experience is essential;
- Experience in cutting a range of materials including aluminium and stainless steel;
- Easily interpret drawings and tolerances, and the ability to adapt to special machining requirements of multiple parts;
- Able to use precision measuring equipment;
- A disciplined approach to completion of paperwork within the scope of ISO9001 & AS9100 quality standards;
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to the organisation’s ever changing requirements;
- Self motivated with a drive for results and continual improvement.
Machined quantities vary from 1 off to several hundred in a range of materials, mainly light gauge aluminium and stainless steel.
This is a full time permanent position. Applicants must be entitled to work in the UK.
Working hours are 07:45 until 16:15 Monday-Thursday, 07:45 until 12:45 on Fridays with potential for overtime.
Salary: Dependant on experience
This company specialises in the manufacture of a wide variety of components including heat exchangers, water extractors and other complex parts and assemblies. Established in 1961 with over 55 years experience in sub-contract manufacturing this company prides itself with outstanding delivery and quality performance.
In-house capabilities include CNC machining and conventional machining, small bore tube extrusion, TIG welding, torch and salt dip brazing, sheet metal fabrication, heat treatments of aluminium alloys and other materials, non destructive testing (HDT & Conductivity, Penetrant), tensile testing and paint spraying for the aerospace and nuclear industries.
Holding a range of quality and special process approvals including BS EN 9100:2016/AS9100 Rev D, NADCAP accreditations including Weld (TIG), Braze (Dip & Torch), Heat Treatment, Paint and NDT (Penetrant) and numerous customer approvals.