This business has a revolutionary AI web analytics tool. It turns Google Analytics data into actionable insight, automating web analytics and helping businesses to sell more online.
Their innovative SaaS platform puts the power of enterprise-level digital marketing into the hands of small business owners and ecommerce managers everywhere.
The CMO will own the customer acquisition target, together with the marketing strategy, marketing budget and the funnel to help them achieve it. This will be a highly commercial role and pivotal to the success of their business.
They will understand the needs of the marketplace and constantly adapt the value proposition to match. They will create a compelling brand narrative, value proposition and sales message designed to win new customers in all verticals around the world. They will also develop a sustainable, flexible, automated buying process which is fast, simple and dynamic.
Key metrics for success will be the number of users acquired, the cost of acquisition and customer lifetime value. They will also be responsible finding and managing key partners in each vertical to provide an indirect channel to market.
- Customer acquisition processes including: lead generation, conversion and CAC
- Understanding of marketing analytics including: GA, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, DMPs, data visualisation tools, CRO tools
- Marketing communications including: Branding, creative, design, social media, PR, blogging
- Paid media, natural search, email marketing, demonstrations, public speaking
- Partner engagement and management
- A proven track record of success in growth environments and small companies (preferably start-up or scale-up)
- Sociable, empathetic, generous and likeable
Competitive basic salary + bonus + EMI share options
CV's that match the requirements are gratefully received.