This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading insulation and construction product manufacturers. There is a clear development strategy and future prospects for growth are bright for the business. Our development of new innovative products is leading to increasing customer demand and therefore our need to expand our existing team with these new positions.
- A well-known brand name in its markets, established over 40 years ago, and with a reputation for quality and innovation.
- A network of manufacturing sites across the UK to service its customer base.
- A track record of ongoing investment to pioneer research and development in insulation products, along with success as a funding winner in Government sponsored competitions for innovative refurbishment products.
- Following recent changes in ownership, the company is better poised than ever to be in control of its own destiny and deliver on its growth plans.
- An additional position to support the Technical Team Manager in managing the day-to-day workloads to ensure that outputs to customers are successfully delivered.
- Handling profile roofing enquiries from end to end; i.e. from project receipt, quotation, sample delivery and raising order process documentation, through to completion.
- Preparing calculations in support of roofing enquiries, such as U-value and condensation risk figures.
- Organise and manage associated product testing.
- Acting as a site technician when required – making visits to roofing projects in support of the external roofing commercial team.
- We would like as a minimum, an HNC/Degree in Building Studies or related subjects with experience in the construction industry, and ideally roofing.
- A good knowledge of industry software such as AutoCAD.
- A well organised individual, who is a great communicator, responsive to deadlines within a busy team and with a genuine concern for customers needs.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to help us grow as well as developing your own skills within a collaborative and supportive team then we'd like to hear from you.