This employer is a software company specialising in the energy sector. Their disruptive technology and services offer a fully innovative platform for energy suppliers to succeed across the globe.
As a Business Relationship Manager (BRM), you will be responsible for driving a great customer experience across a number of customer accounts. You will build and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders, develop a deep understanding of their business goals and future needs, and turn those into tangible delivery plans.
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to their customer base using a customer-centric approach to ensure optimum adoption of software and services.
- Identify and surface customer requirements, translating and prioritising these as delivery plans for relative cross-functional internal teams including Software Engineering, Finance, Technical Support, Operations, Sales & Marketing, L&D, Legal and Regulations.
- Spearhead customer engagement by scheduling and leading weekly operational calls, executive business reviews and on-site meetings (in normal circumstances).
- Identify opportunities for growth in terms of new services and follow these through the sales cycle.
- Liaise effectively with other internal departments to deliver for your customers and hold them accountable.
- Drive an improved customer experience score.
- Recognise any churn potential and proactively escalate and address this to eliminate the risk at source.
- Be the primary point of escalation for urgent issues and take accountability for problem management.
- Develop a deep understanding of the UK energy industry as well as the company’s own software and services and use this knowledge to establish the company as a consultative and trusted partner.
Customer Focus - You will be able to demonstrate the practical and measurable ways in which you put the customer at the heart of all you do and how you keep driving up customer satisfaction.
Communication - Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders through excellent verbal and written communication.
Strategic - Have an overall perspective on customer issues and articulate what their broader implications and long-term impacts on the business are. Challenge internal and external stakeholders when appropriate.
- 33 days holiday including 8 bank holidays
- Option to buy or sell 5 extra days per year
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Prioritised mental health
- Discounted travel passes
- Health insurance
They partner up with Vitality to offer incentives to help you stay fit and well including
- 50% Off Virgin Active membership
- Free Amazon Prime
- £99 Apple watch
- Regular health & fitness checks
- Starbucks coffee each week
- 25% off healthy food at Ocado
- Cinema tickets each week
This role will be primarily based from home and their Nottingham City Centre office, however there will be some travel to client sites.