Office Location: Worthing, West Sussex, UK
£20,000 – £25,000.00 Base. OTE - £40k PLUS Excellent Benefits
- Private HealthCare
- Up to 38 days Holiday per annum
- Flexible working
- Continual professional development and training opportunities
- Discount schemes on gyms, days out and shopping
Established in 2006 and based in the centre of Worthing West Sussex, this employer are a solutions provider of IT Management Solutions with the highest accreditations from IT Management vendors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company and work with some large accounts in order to continue their expected growth plans.
The Business Development Representative will mainly be responsible for identifying, managing, and nurturing leads/contacts using their CRM in order to increase new business sales and expand existing accounts. They will also be responsible in ensuring that CRM records ie contact information are up to date and establish initial connection and relationship with the prospects.
The goal of this role is to generate, manage and nurture leads to be handed over to the Account Management and Customer Services teams for deeper conversations regarding their SolarWinds Platform.
They are looking for candidates that are organised, coachable, target driven, persistent and passionate about educating customers on the value they provide around IT management technologies.
- Generate and develop new business via telephone and email by educating potential customers on their offering
- Follow up on leads from webinars, events and other marketing activities and conduct research to identify and develop their initial requirements
- Conduct initial qualifying of leads and prospects to identify pain points and goals and establish how they will help customer address those needs
- Identify key project stakeholders including commercial influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Build and nurture relationship with prospects by conducting regular communication and follow-ups in order to progress opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Sales Manager to initiate, plan and develop leads generation and nurturing strategies and campaigns to ensure sales targets and objectives are met
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Creatio, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and all supporting documents are attached
- 2-3 years telemarketing and/or previous experience working in an IT Software and Services sales environment desired
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed agreed monthly and quarterly sales and activity objectives
- A proven track record of initiating and developing prospect and customer relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software