We are a leading global SaaS company that develops business management cloud solutions for the trades industry. We are passionate about developing innovative technology solutions that empower our users. Our vision is to build a world where field service businesses can thrive!
We currently operate in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, the US and Canada. We are a progressive and innovative company with exciting expansion plans.
About the role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, energetic and driven Business Development Manager to help us grow our business in the Norfolk and Suffolk area.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, UK & Ireland, your primary purpose will be to proactively hunt and develop new business and successfully sell our solutions to customers. You will:
- Manage the entire sales process
- Provide software demonstrations on and off site to clients
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline
- Undertake promotional industry networking activities
- Follow up on sales enquiries and opportunities promptly and efficiently
The successful candidate will:
- Have a successful track record selling software solutions
- Have a sound understanding of cloud based software
- Be self-motivated, smart and articulate
- Thrive on selling a solution you are passionate about
- Have outstanding negotiation and closing skills
- Be a well-presented sales professional
- Have experience in maintaining existing and developing new relationships
- Have the ability to identify opportunities and convert those into revenue
- Be looking to continue to grow and develop your career
- Have a driving licence and reliable car that can be used for business purposes
- Private health insurance
- Perks, discounts and cashback
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based review
- A fun and vibrant culture, where we like to play a lot of ping pong!
We have an open culture and we believe in direct communication and diversity. This means that we want everyone to feel welcome with us and to provide equal opportunities for everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other non-performance factor.
So, if you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation, in which you can develop your career, we would like to hear from you!
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. Any CV’s provided by agencies will be treated as a gift.