You will be joining an award-winning production company, specialising in producing live and hybrid events, high-end video content, and broadcasting experiences for some of the world's leading brands. They continuously redefine the way the world consumes digital media through the power of moving images, with innovation driving our team to deliver engaging and shareable content for global businesses.
As Business Development Manager (BDM) you will be responsible for driving new sales opportunities and building an extensive and sustainable sales pipeline for the business.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with prospects and clients. The role is ideal for someone who is self motivated, happy to manage their own workload, is confident in gaining leads and not afraid of hitting the phone!
The ideal candidate:
- Proven 3 years working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or a relevant role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Ability to work to targets with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- A ‘can do’ approach with a passion for personal development
- An understanding of video and event production is preferred, but not essential
- OTE £65k per annum
- Company healthcare package
- Flexible working
The role is based at their Leeds HQ, part office based, you will become a fundamental part of the team devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.