A leading software company that develops business management cloud solutions for the Property and Asset Management sector is looking for a successful, energetic and driven Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and successfully selling the solutions and services to Property and Asset Maintenance Service Providers within their key verticals.
The products are designed to optimise business workflow, refine the process, improve productivity and increase profitability. The company is a global software house with operations in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
This is an autonomous role and requires the successful candidate to work from a home office and report directly to the UK Sales Manager. You must be a self-motivated, smart, articulate and well-presented sales professional who thrives on selling a solution you are passionate about and looking to continue to grow and develop your career. You may have existing networks and contacts you can bring to the role. You will have experience in and be comfortable with presenting sales demonstrations and services over the phone and in person. You must have the ability and willingness to travel as needed.
The primary purpose of the Business Development Manager is to be responsible for ensuring you proactively hunt and develop new business and achieve the sales targets for their region.
Key responsibilities are:
- Manage the entire sales process with a strong emphasis on new business sales whilst expanding existing accounts
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
- Meeting set sales targets and reporting/metrics
- Following all sales enquiries and opportunities promptly
- Provide software demonstrations on and off site to their clients
- Undertake promotional opportunities for further industry networking
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven sales track record within software solutions
- A sound understanding of cloud based software
- Outstanding negotiation and closing skills
- An ability to identify opportunities and convert those into revenue
- An ability to maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships
- A reliable car and a clean driver's licence
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
The working environment is fun and a progressive organisation where you can continue to develop your career in conjunction with a growing global organisation. If you think you could be their next Business Development Manager, please apply.