Please note, that this employer would like all applicants to include a covering letter with their application. This covering letter MUST be included within your CV document as these cannot be sent or accepted separately. Those who include a covering letter within your CV will be favoured.
Basic salary: £30,000-£35,000 per year, OTE £45,000.
This employer is passionate about uncovering the real drivers of human behaviour, because they don’t just ask people what they think, they measure gut feelings and intuitive perceptions.
They are committed to empower their clients to make the better-informed decisions by offering a bespoke and intuitive service that is trusted and highly recommended, and has innovation at its heart.
They are looking for their first Business Development Manager, a bright, hardworking and professional individual to drive new business.
Your key roles include:
- Taking new clients leads, identifying key accounts, nurturing relationships, securing new business meetings and closing opportunities
- Being an expert and championing all services offered
- Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business
- Analysing the sales process, using Hubspot CRM
- Reporting to the team and senior members of staff on the pipeline of opportunities
You must be target driven, professional, confident, personable and articulate. You will have the ability to think on your feet and problem solve against tight deadlines.
They expect you to have:
- Exceptional communication and sales skills
- A proven track record in a business development role
- Experience in presenting to clients in senior positions
Preferred additional skills:
- Experience in a consumer insight/market research role
- Knowledge or experience of psychology-based research
They offer a unique opportunity to work with innovative research tools in a fast paced but happy and informal environment. They focus on a positive culture and look after their staff, provide loads of free fruit, snacks, nice coffee and a bewildering range of teas (when the office is open!).
Private healthcare with Vitality is provided after 6 months. Their light and airy office has a panoramic view over the South Downs.
The job is 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri with flexible working times and is based at the Sussex Innovation Centre in Falmer, Brighton. Due to this you need to live within commutable distance to London and Brighton.
They are all currently working from home. Once restrictions ease they will have a staged return to the office.