Our client is a nationally renowned, super-fast growing Cyber Security provider, focused entirely on reducing cyber risk by delivering the Government's 'Cyber Essentials' certification to SME's as well as 'value-add' cyber services for their clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, market-challenging company and this role provides a great career path to specialise either in one of their key verticals or to rise to team management. They are looking for someone not happy to rest on their laurels and who really wants to be part of something special, as well as build a career.
- Outbound prospecting by phone/email of daily, allocated tasks from marketing campaigns
- Setting up and conducting online meetings with prospects to either progress the sales process or close the opportunity.
- Contacting prospect database regularly to generate fresh enquiries
- Initiate templated email sequences to prospects when appropriate
- Real-time updating of CRM to manage your personal sales pipeline and opportunity tracking against revenue
- Ownership of monthly new business targets
- Daily meetings with sales, marketing and delivery teams
- Hunter, not farmer!
- Proven BDE excellence with a min. of 2-3 years experience
- Resilient, persistent, highly self-motivated & the ability to excel under pressure
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented with a drive to execute flawlessly
- A driven, positive attitude, strong work ethic and high energy individual
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of selling services into the SME sector
- CRM system familiarity is essential; experience with HubSpot preferable (n.b. training provided)
- Experience of MSOffice apps and LinkedIn/social media systems
- Experience of generating outbound sales opportunities
What's in it for you?
- A highly competitive base salary up to £35K with one of the best commission structures in the industry. Commission is uncapped & a top performer can earn above £50k a year
- Early Finish Fridays for beating target performance
- Friendly, Flexible & Relaxed working environment
- Rewards scheme for high performance
- Regular social events
- Pension Scheme
- Uncapped commission
Our client's employees live across the world, but the majority are spread throughout the UK. Most work from home and come to the offices in Bristol only when necessary (infrequently), unless they cannot work at home. Our client does not conduct face-to-face meetings with any prospect or client - these all take place on Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
So, if you want to work (flexibly) in a new, exciting sector that is growing massively, and are also an ambitious, hungry, sales professional that wants to get even better - APPLY NOW!