This employer is after a creative individual to start their marketing career with an opportunity to experience Business Development in the Tech industry from the ground up.
They are an IT Support MSP in the heart of London. Even with over 15 years of experience in the industry, they still operate with a start-up mentality, investing in their people to drive the company forward.
- Build an extensive knowledge and pipeline of prospective customers within the Identified Division to maximise their opportunities for growth
- Proactively use online research, supplied lists or leads from within the business to generate the pipeline and keep it current, with a high level of conversion and both short and longer-term opportunities
- Research possible lead sources, build initial contact, interest in the business and appointments with the key decision maker
- Proactively identify new business opportunities which can drive business growth
Who are they looking for?
- Confident on the phone and in person
- The ability to blend into a team
- Happy with taking on new challenges in an ever changing industry environment
Now to sell themselves to you;
They are an IT Support company in the heart of Shoreditch filled to the brim with unique and nerdy individuals. With monthly social events, lunches and out of work activities, they try and make a friendly and comfortable community that you will be proud to work within. They run a flexible working environment that you will take full advantage of post probation, with a healthy mix of home and office working and flexible hours around their core business hours. As they are part of a shared building, they also have their larger community social events, including monthly town lunches (they are very excited for this starting up again soon), weekly drinks and community-driven networking and learning events.
Internal perks include twice-yearly game months to drive engagement, fun and, of course, revenue. Alongside this, they boast their one-of-a-kind internal benefits system where you can build your own benefits package—ranging from a company phone, health insurance to paid lunches, trains, non-role related training or technology upgrades. You decide what you are looking for as a benefit and they work to put it in