This is an opportunity to join a creative and innovative manufacturer of high end reception desks and furniture for commercial public spaces. Their unique concepts are filling a gap in the market, they are a fast growing ambitious company and now have an opportunity for a Joiner / Carpenter to join their highly skilled production team.
Specialising in Solid Surface, Concrete, Metal and Wood their use of materials ensures they push the boundaries of the joinery and carpentry field making everyday an exciting challenge for the right person.
Being part of a young dynamic company you will benefit from a close, open and friendly working environment, albeit fast paced and exciting. For the right candidate, they will provide the opportunity to progress and develop within the company.
They are looking for skilled joiners who have a strong attention to detail and leadership qualities who want to push themselves by working to the highest of quality levels.
Experience with Solid Surface (Krion, Corian, HiMacs, Avonite, Hanex, Staron etc) would be desirable but not essential.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Bench Carpentry, Site Carpentry, Woodworking or Shop fitting.
- Time served Joiners
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work from production drawings.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Good time management and reliable with the ability to work to instruction and deadline.
- Sense of pride in their work, accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Salary: £13 per hour
- Overtime at time and a half - Over 10 hours midweek, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week contract.
- Holiday Entitlement: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Power tools provided.