We’re an award-winning internal communications agency with strong client portfolio of some of the biggest brands in the country. We’re going through a period of strategic growth and are expanding our team of expert designers, writers and consultants.
We’re looking for a Senior Behavioural Scientist who’s passionate about the impact of internal communications (IC). You get fired up by applying behavioural economics and decision-making theories to employee engagement and have solid experience to back it up. You have a strong understanding of the world of IC, with ten or more years’ experience in-house or agency and including leading on large-scale change management initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development of and evangelise our thought leadership framework on the power of behavioural economics to achieve better internal communication outcomes
- Champion the use of behavioural economics with colleagues across the organisation
- Design and test behaviourally-informed solutions to transform experiences and deliver tangible benefits to our clients
- Frequent involvement at client presentations and pitches to secure new business
- You’ll partner with leading clients to help bring a deeper understanding of
behavioural science into their internal comms strategy.
- Represent the agency at industry conferences and events to share our viewpoint and knowledge about behavioural economics and other IC best practices.
- Author thought leadership pieces including conference scripts, webinars, whitepapers, blogs and more
- Stay on top of the latest literature and research and disseminate learnings to the agency
- Support our client teams’ efforts; both in an advisory role and in maintaining a portfolio
- Work collaboratively with other client teams to build knowledge of industry best
practice to create market-leading day-to-day communications and campaigns, and
identify opportunities to improve effectiveness and quality
- Build and disseminate reusable knowledge, processes and Behavioural Science
methodologies to help drive the team’s scope and growth
What you’ll need:
- MSc in Behavioural and Decision Sciences or Behavioural Economics from a top-tier university
- BA in Communication or related field
- 10 years’ of internal communication experience, both in-house and within an agency
- You’re a seasoned account executive with the ability to manage a 7-figure client portfolio
- You’re a solid public speaker with proven experience delivering training and running workshops both for clients and internal teams
- A creative streak, able to bring fresh, smart ideas to every project and to inspire the business
- Streams of creative ideas and strategic solutions, tapping into your knowledge of how behavioural science can impact engagement, decision-making andvchange/transformation initiatives.
- A good eye for writing and design projects with excellent writing skills acrossvmultiple channels.