As an Audit Analyst within the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) division of this company, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the analysis of customers’ telecommunications invoices including voice, data, internet and broadband communications.
Audit Analysts act as their customers’ advocate, utilising knowledge and processes to detect and resolve billing anomalies, contractual compliance exceptions and other opportunities to help customers reduce cost and avoid unnecessary expenses.
The role is based in their European division located in their Basingstoke, U.K. office, but can be partly work-from-home.
What you will be doing:
- Analysing billing data from carriers across Europe, identifying and developing value-added recommendations for cost-saving, refund and optimisation.
- Effectively communicating the results of the analysis to the customer.
- Reviewing carrier contracts and tariffs to ensure compliance with pricing and rate structures.
- Performing in-depth analysis to present and support optimisation and sourcing activities.
- Interface directly with customers and vendors to acquire portal logins, vendor contracts, client business needs and requirements.
- Act as the technical knowledge base for fixed line telecoms within the team.
What do you need:
1. High level of numeracy and analytical skills.
2. Must have a good working knowledge of telecom carrier billing and tariff structures.
3. A technical understanding of fixed-line telecom services and technologies.
4. Attention to detail required. Must be able to organise and handle several tasks simultaneously.
5. Ability to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
Minimum Level of Skills and Training Normally Required:
1. A bachelor’s degree in maths, computer science, economics or other numerical subject preferred.
2. Minimum three years of telecom bill audit/analysis experience, either in a telecom expense management role or within the billing or pricing team of a major telecom carrier.
3. Exposure to an international environment preferred.
Send your CV.
About the company:
This company is a subsidiary of the leading provider of transportation, utility and telecom invoice payment and related business intelligence services, disbursing $40 billion annually on behalf of its customers.