A law firm headquartered in London is currently looking for a Russian Qualified lawyer to assist on the firm’s projects.
They will consider employment or contract position. The salary will depend on the experience and the results of the interviews and the case study.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Russian law degree;
- Have at least three years' experience with an international or reputable law firm or an in-house department;
- Be familiar with the rules of arbitration of major arbitration centres like LCIA and ICC;
- Experience in private client work (an advantage but not a requisite);
- Have UK legal diploma(s) - LLM, GDL, LPC (an advantage);
- Be fluent in Russian and English, both oral and written;
- Have advanced level of IT;
- Have strong translating, advisory and drafting skills;
- Have a right to work in the UK;
- Have high level of self-motivation, self-dependence.
If you are interested, please email your CV.
Please note that while we will do our best to give you feedback, they may not be able to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from them within 7 business days you may assume you have not been selected this time. Thank you for your interest.