Wouldn't it be weird if we started even an Ad for a Sales post by pretending that we, along with almost everyone in our construction sector, have had the most brilliant year?
Yes it would, and so we won't, nor risk over-hype to what is still a great opportunity.
The reality is that it was tough, and there was pain, particularly when our customers' sites were shut earlier in the year.
Still reading? Good. To counter that, and move on to the positives, we're still here as a leaner fitter UK manufacturing business, so are our customers, and they still need us! Moreover, as a leading brand name in our UK markets for insulation and civil engineering applications, with a reputation for quality, service, and innovation, we have the support and backing of a leading European Group but with the autonomy here in the UK to pursue our business goals.
- Selling the full range of the company’s roofing product portfolio to the construction market, including Contractors and System Manufacturers, which will be a balance between developing new business whilst maintaining and increasing existing business.
- The territory of this post is flexible, but primarily the M62 corridor and North. This represents an ideal opportunity for an individual who wants to develop meaningful long term business relationships in the region for the business.
- Take full responsibility for all daily activity on the territory, including: pricing, debtors, delivery and Sales support.
- A strategist who will also investigate, qualify, and develop new sales opportunities for the company through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- An external Sales career track record in B2B to building materials Contractors and Manufacturers and/or to distributors is the ideal.
-Experience in selling insulation and/or operating in the flat roofing industry would be a definite plus, but transferable Sales skills from dealing with the same sets of end customers is also of interest.
- Self-driven, adaptable and motivated, with enthusiasm for the task at hand, and a dedicated and resilient work ethic that demonstrates a desire to grow and achieve within a successful organisation.
- The appointee needs to be currently located within the territory to cover it adequately, and must have a full driver’s license.