Main Purpose of the Job:
The successful candidate will have experience of a busy accounts office, with an overall grasp of the different aspects within a finance function. They will assist the two senior accountants who prepare monthly accounts for the group of companies together with detailed contract analysis at the company’s office in Standish, Wigan.
You will gain invaluable experience and provide a high level of administrative support across all our finance functions of Invoicing, Credit Control, Purchase Ledger and Salary Department.
- Responsible to Group Finance Director
- Liaison with Company Accountants
Main Tasks of the Job:
To support and assist the two senior accountants
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Will have a flexible, can do approach at all times
- Will have a desire to improve
- Good knowledge of computers and the use of Microsoft packages Excel, Word etc.
- Good organisation and time management skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Starting salary £13,000 plus bonus and benefits.
- Full-time Apprenticeship, Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 16:45