Want to start an exciting career in the property industry? An enthusiastic Apprentice Letting and Estate Agent is required to join a highly regarded letting and estate agency based in Nottingham.
Supporting the lettings team primarily, this is an exciting opportunity which offers full training towards a Lettings and Property Management NQV.
The role will initially involve:
- Developing an understanding of the lettings and estate agency industries
- Helping tenants with their property search by email, phone and face to face
- Arranging viewings
- Updating on-line property adverts
- Dealing with tenancy applications and references
- Creating tenancy agreements
- Keeping up to date with the latest relevant legislation
- £4.30 per hour (increased after Apprenticeship completed), plus bonus
- Training towards Lettings and Property Management NQV
- Work with a professional and friendly team
- Social events
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off!
- Mileage allowance
- Company pension
They hire for attitude over qualifications, you must however, be able to demonstrate you can fulfil the key requirements of the role.
- Can communicate well face to face, in writing, and on the phone
- Positive attitude
- People person
- Computer literate (use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook))
- Attention to detail
- (Desirable, but by no means essential: driving license and own transport)
9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday plus 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings (9.30am to 13.00pm).
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, apply today with a covering letter and CV describing your previous experience and why you fulfill the requirements of the role. Your cover letter must be included within your CV as this cannot be accepted separately,