This company are pioneers in the design and delivery of impactful, long lasting, leadership and management development. Working with a diverse range of organisations, across multiple sectors, they quite simply help to develop engaging, inspiring and resourceful managers who, in turn make work enjoyable for those they lead and manage.
Delivering a range of qualifications, including apprenticeships they have quickly become the provider of choice for their growing list of clients, many of whom have worked with them for many years.
They are committed to developing talented people to become part of their future.
Their fantastic admin team, who keep the business running, are looking for some additional support with all aspects of the administration of the business.
This is initially an apprenticeship role, ideal for someone who is looking to take their first step towards a career in business administration.
Following successful completion of your apprenticeship you will become a permanent member of their team, following in the steps of two of their existing team, who also both started as apprentices.
- At least 4 x GCSE's at grades 9-4, including English and Maths
- A keen eye for detail and able to produce accurate work
- Able to work in an organised fashion, to achieve deadlines
- Comfortable talking to people, answering the phone and dealing with customer enquiries
- Strong IT skills - particularly MS Word and PowerPoint
- Able to work as part of a team to deliver a great service to our customers
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the changing needs of the business
- Some experience of working in a customer facing role would be an advantage
- Starting salary £12,000 (rising when apprenticeship has been completed)
- Working towards a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration for the first 12-15 months (supported by Suffolk New College)
This is a full time, permanent role
Based in Melton, just outside Ipswich
Close to a railway station with ample free parking
Office based - core hours are 8am - 5pm
If you are looking for the first step in your career, and would like to join a fast growing organisation please get in touch!