This is an opportunity to work for a SaaS B2B eCommerce platform company based in the heart of Leicester with offices in the US and Asia serving customers globally.
Working with multi-nationals and SMEs this is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with an international reach. Join a team of over 110 eCommerce specialists in their recently refurbished Leicester city centre offices. As a certified partner for SAP, Microsoft Dynamics they provide specialist B2B eCommerce solutions using their own platform. A great time to join this fast growing business working with clients and projects all over the world.
Managing a small but growing support team, you will provide both team and technical leadership, whilst providing excellent service to their growing customer base worldwide.
Key responsibilities are:
- Provide effective day to day management of the Support team members to deliver a superior level of customer service
- Champion a customer-focused service culture with a "right first time" ethos towards all the services provided
- Identify enhancements to the support provided to their Customers
- Mentor the team and develop their technical skills and ability
- Make notes on customer accounts to help them identify common complaints and resolutions
- Handle escalations from customers as well as internal or external delivery teams
- Ensure that appropriate coordination is in place to deal with emergencies and high priority incidents
- Management of 3rd party relationships, identify and mitigate risks associated accordingly
- Work with both local and off-shore development teams, including time tracking and overall capacity planning for team.
Ideally you will have at least 3 years in a Technical support role and managing a Support team, preferably within software or web development.
- Experience working with customers, dealing with complex enquiries and at all times providing excellent communication.
- A natural trouble-shooter you will work though blockers and develop collaborative process improvements .
- Customer facing management skills are essential to manage their expectations, with a wide variety of different stakeholders of all levels
- Demonstrate effective customer conflict resolution skills
- Experience working remotely or in coordination with a team of remote employees
- You will need a strong / broad technical or software background, with technical understanding of programming languages, systems, infrastructure, cloud technology.
- A technical background is essential with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies, as well as the ability to manage their off-shore development team expectations
- Experience of producing status reports for senior level stakeholders
- Ability to manage a large number of tasks with competing priorities
- Experience in using various project management methodologies and a formal Project Management qualification would be a real advantage