This employer are looking for a Front End Developer with the drive to build top-quality web content to join their development team working across the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standard and built to best practice, will be essential for this role. You will be responsible for building websites and CLM presentations.
In particular, they are looking for developers who have proven experience in developing reliable, responsive websites with Acquia ACSF using Drupal.
Core duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop web content and CLM Presentations to client specification
- Develop new and existing functionality
- Build efficient, reusable code and templates for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Carry out quality assurance on any developed work
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Liaise with clients and process requests
Skills and experience:
- Substantial software development experience using Drupal 7/8/9
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Drupal APIs
- Experience working on custom Drupal themes
- Excellent understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3, including responsive design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- An understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Experience working in an agile environment beneficial
- Experience with Acquia ACSF required
- Strong communication skills
- >1 year commercial experience
They are a digital marketing agency providing tactical and innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. Their team is growing to meet the increasing requirements of their global client base meaning there are opportunities for a Front End Developer to join them.
They are a friendly team of creative minds, strategic thinkers and technical specialists, with a proven track record of delivering high quality across the business. They are forward-thinking, with an eye on emerging technologies to support their clients’ digital marketing strategies.
- Private healthcare
- 5% company pension contribution
- Rewards and recognition, and discretionary bonuses
- Regular company events and activities
- Breakfast bar
- Additional long service benefits
- 28 days holiday