This is a well established company, which has been in alternative lending business since late 1800.
They are looking to recruit an Accountant, who will be reporting to Senior Accountant and being responsible for 3 Accounts clerks.
- Day to day management of the treasury function.
- Bank reconciliations
- Actively being involved in the month-end process
- Stock & cash management
- Reconciliation of the B/S accounts.
- Perform variance analysis of some of the cost and investigate any differences.
- Produce regular internal reporting within required time framework and to deal with any queries.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Assist senior accountant with various tasks
- Liaison with other departments.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or a person who will be qualified in the next 6 months.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in finance.
- People management skills are essential.
- Very well organized, good time management skills with the commitment to delivery on deadlines.
- Confident self starter with sound analytical skills, able to operate under pressure and resolve conflicts.
- Broad all round systems and PC skills.
- Team worker and good at building relationships
Salary & Benefits:
- Bonus: 10% discretionary and subject to company performance
- Holidays: 22 days rising to 25 days with service
- Pension: Up to 5% matched
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance 4 x basic salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
10 minutes walk from the station
Good transport links
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.