This is an opportunity to join a global private training provider based in Bedford (UK). Their client base is mainly focused in the Construction, Engineering and Project Management markets, this role is to focus on B2B Apprenticeship programmes. This company is a Main Apprenticeship Provider.
They specialise in qualifications accredited by Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), City and Guilds, Association of Project Management (APM) and Pearson Education.
They are looking for an experienced sales professional who enjoys building positive customer relationships, to join their established, dynamic small sales team based in Bedford.
You will be a first sales point of contact for clients, effectively building working relationships with both existing and new employers ensuring a high-quality service is always given
You will promote the benefits of undertaking training to employers and existing workforce – overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue
Skills & Experience:
- MUST have Sales/ Business Development experience
- MUST have sold Apprenticeships since the reforms in May 2017
- MUST have Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business within sales
- Ability to arrange and coordinate business meetings
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to maintain and grow strong business relationships
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Account management
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday
- Option to purchase 5 additional days holiday per year
- 4pm finish on Friday's.
- Team days out
- In house training and career development
- DBS check
Location: Bedford MK44
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday (Friday 9am – 4pm)