A highly successful and established London based IT business are looking for a new IT Account Manager to join their expanding team. Due to ongoing growth and consistent new project wins, they are continually expanding their extensive portfolio of clients and therefore need to strengthen their sales team.
Their clients recognize they go above and beyond the call of duty to provide customer service that truly stands out, delivering the right solutions to drive their clients businesses forward.
To summarize the Account Manager position, you will be tasked with understanding, anticipating and delivering the IT needs of your clients, supplying hardware, software and IT support services along with Telephony requirements. You will also build new relationships through networking across the local area to enhance the client base.
This role would suit someone who is commercially aware and has experience of working with IT in some capacity. This is a targeted sales role and the successful candidate will be allocated a portfolio of customers to manage and look after.
Skills and Experience:
- IT: 2 years (Required)
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good “People Skills” for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A willingness to go the extra mile, often under pressure
- A professional manner
- Effectively manage a portfolio of client accounts to ensure they are serviced in accordance to their needs.
- £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 pa DOE + OTE £70,000 to £80,000
- Generous commission incentive uncapped
- Performance bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday
- Health Care (after qualifying period)
- Tools to perform the role
- Excellent working environment
Their offices are close to Highbury & Islington and Holloway Road tube stations and with Kings Cross station one stop away opens up routes to most of Central London. Travel will be required throughout London and Home Counties to meet with the clients you will be responsible for. Intrigued? They would love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to submit a CV.