This growing MSP based in central London is loved by their media industry customers because they go the extra mile and provide excellent customer service. This is an opportunity to join a fun, relaxed but professional team who are passionate about technology.
They need an experienced Support Analyst with strong PC skills. Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager and the Technical Director, you will be performing 1st and 2nd line desktop support and admin tasks as well as being involved with a variety of installation projects.
- Telephone and onsite support
- End user and desktop support
- Exposure to server and network technology
- Fun friendly team
- Training and career progression
Skills and Experience:
- Very good general desktop support skills
- Windows 7/8/10
- Mac OSX support skills a bonus but not essential
- MS Office 2013 and above
- Active Directory user and group admin
- Office 365 admin
- General hardware and networking knowledge
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive salary, company pension and private healthcare on offer.
Based in central London near Holborn tube. (Central / Piccadilly line)
APPLY TODAY: Get the Recruitment Genius advantage. As the UK’s largest online recruiter we guarantee you will receive a progress update and because employers only pay £199 or less to hire staff it is more affordable to choose Recruitment Genius applicants. (We do not charge job seekers anything for using our service).