Thursday, 26 April 2012
These days it seems that it is getting even harder to get an interview with so many people applying for the same jobs. However, if you have found a way to get your CV noticed and you have been invited for interview, here are some great tips to help make sure you get the job:
1. Research. Know as much as possible about your potential new employers. Showing willingness at this stage to understand your employers will let them know that you are keen to bring your best to their company.
2. Practice. Go through potential questions and your answers with a friend or family member so that you have a good idea of what you are going to say in the interview and do not find yourself struggling for words at the most vital of times.
3. Dress well. It does not matter what the job is or how you will be expected to dress when you start work, at the interview stage you always want to make sure that you are well dressed and present yourself in your best light.
4. Relax. It is easy to get nervous at the interview stage but by planning properly beforehand, you can help to eliminate some nerves. Plan your route to the interview the day before, know how you are going to get there, and get your clothes and anything else you might need ready the night before.
5. Question. Show your potential employer that you are as interested in them as they are in you.